Dark fibre enables companies with certainty, scalability and control. Sea Fibre Networks C-Fibre product suite delivers diversity and low latency at an affordable cost with flexible business models to suit all business requirements.
Dark fibre also affords service providers and enterprises the ability to own their own subsea backbone infrastructure without having to incur massive up front capital expenditures. Companies can then select their own optical equipment, reducing cost and complexities in network management while expediting execution of new and existing services.
Download our Dark Fibre product sheet here.
Dark Fibre leases or IRU’s on Primary Routes or tailored routes are available to customers who need multiple Gigabits of capacity and want to choose and purchase their own optical equipment. Customers can use our Co-location cabins to house their own equipment and manage their own network. We provide a single point of contact Service Level Agreement for the Dark Fibre and Co-Location cabins reducing risk cost for customers.
"These services were handed over to our customers ahead of schedule and the associated revenue, together with network cost savings will provide a fantastic return on investment. We are proud to deliver this challenging project ahead of schedule and to be first to market with services on the new route is a credit to the team. In fact, with no alternative new route (Dublin - London) available this puts Colt in a strong position to pick up new business." Andy Radley, Head of Bandwidth & Access Services Product Management, Colt
Use our fibre network as the backbone for your telecom service and we will help you design the rest:
- Acquire your own fibre backbone
- Expand your network into European countries or business centres.
- Have full control over your network capacity
- Build certainty in your business plan through control of fixed costs network requirements on diverse resilient routes
- Connect all your office locations on dedicated fibre
- Choose route diversity to ensure absolute security and resilience
- Unlimited bandwidth to cope with increasing and unpredictable demand
- Robust connection to internet exchanges
- Cost effective, scalable and resilient platform
- Run as little or as much traffic